August 4-7, 2019
The program theme, “Building Towards the Future…together” is packed full of must-see information and sessions. There are 14 topical tracks with over 200 learning opportunities. There will also be many wonderful educational and professional development workshops before and after the core annual meeting to participate in, from which attendees can obtain focused information on a myriad of research administration topics. There will be 28 pre- and post-meeting workshops this year, where one can get a deeper dive into a topic or area of interest. Learn more here.
September 16-17, 2019
The Vitae Conference is the only dedicated event that brings together all those with a strategic and practical role in developing researchers. Last year’s event saw over 400 participants from the UK and internationally, including pro-vice-chancellors, heads of faculty, heads of graduate schools, HR directors, careers advisors, staff developers and trainers. Participants at the conference will explore:
- Trends in the wider research, employment, and policy environments and how these might affect researcher development strategy
- Strategic opportunities and challenges for organisations in creating and sustaining environments where researchers can flourish
- Innovative and practical approaches to the professional and career development of researchers across all career stages and institutional contexts
- Evidence and evaluation of researcher careers and the impact of researcher development
- Exploring the career development needs of researcher developers within the context of a new and evolving profession
September 29 – October 3, 2019
MS&T19 is the most comprehensive forum for materials science and engineering technologies. Attendees learn from materials specialists, explore diverse materials applications, and experience the synergy of this materials community! MS&T crosses the boundaries of most materials events by bringing together a broad range of technical sessions and expertise through the strengths of six major materials organizations: The American Ceramic Society (ACerS), Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST), ASM International, NACE International, and The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS).
The expansive technical program is coupled with an impressive exhibition of innovative technologies with every industry in materials science represented. Be a part of this exciting, growing event!