- 3- or 6-week summer program in London, England:
University College London STEM, Education & Law Program
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Minimum 3.3 GPA (GPAs of 3.1 and above will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, meal allowance, cultural activities, and more. Optional AIFS Flight package available.
- 3-week students earn 4 semester credits; 6-week students earn up to 8 semester credits
- Courses offered in anthropology, biology, crime and security, education, engineering, health and biomedical sciences, law, math
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Comprehensive Insurance and assistance package
- Transcripts issued by UCL. One official copy of the transcript will be mailed to the student’s home college or university on completion of the program.
Agencies Involved: AIFS Study Abroad, University College London
Key Dates: Applications are typically due in March of each year
See website for more detailed information.